Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, 25 February 2012

Daftar 10 Lagu Paling Romantis

kamu lagi jatuh cinta???
Orang yang sedang jatuh cinta, pasti senang banget kan dengar lagu-lagu cinta?
Ok! Setelah sebelumnya Prince memberi info tentang daftar 10 Lagu tersedih, kali ini ada daftar 10 lagu paling romantis, weew
Jadi buat kamu yang lagi dimabuk asmara, check this out :

10.Nat King Cole : When I Fall In Love
"When I give my heart it will be completely/ Or I'll never give my
heart/ And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too/ Is when I
fall in love with you"

9.Whitney Houston ~If You Say My Eyes Are Beautiful
"If you say my eyes are beautiful/ It's because they're looking at you"

8.David Archuleta ~ My Kind Of Perfect
"maybe i'm wrong, maybe i'm right, maybe i just let you walk by, what can i say, maybe i known you're my life, is she the one, is it today will i turn the corner see your beautiful face, maybe.."

7.Daniel Beddingfield~ If You're Not The One
"And I hope you are the one I share my life with/ And I wish that you
could be the one I die with/ And I pray in you're the one I build my
home with/ I hope I love you all my life"
6.Keith Martin~ Because Of You
"Because of you/ My life has changed/ Thank you for the love and the
joy you bring"

5.Bruno Mars ~ Just The Way You Are
"When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are"

4.Christian Bautista~ The Way You Look At Me
"Cause there's something in the way you look at me/ It's as if my
heart knows you're the missing piece"

3.Lady Antebellum ~ Just A Kiss
"Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
I don't want to mess this thing up
I don't want to push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright with just a kiss goodnight"

2.Martina McBride ~ My Valentine
"And even if the sun refuse to shine/ Even if romance ran out of
rhyme/ You would still have my heart/ Until the end of time/ You're
all i need/ My love, my valentine"

1.Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On

"Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone,Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on

Artikel Terkait



Artikel Terkait


No comments:

Post a Comment